|Dimension||199 x 90 x 60 mm|
|Pressure Range||800 to 1,300 mbar|
|Humidity||0-98% RH, Non-condensing|
The G 750 Gas Monitor
is a versatile multi-gas monitor that offers up to 6 gas detection ranges.
Available sensor combinations may include the detection of O2
, CO, H2
, HCN, NO, combustibles (% volume, % LEL) and CO2
The user can select diffusion or internal pump sampling, make this unit unequaled in the market.
- Multi-gas monitor (1-to-6 detection ranges including
- Powerful data logging
- Smart sensor technology
- Built-in pump allows user-selection of sample-draw or diffusion sampling
Configured for your application:
- The sensors in the G750 may be configured to best match your industry’s needs.
- The S3 (smart sensor system) allows flexibility for the user to interchange sensors in the field.
- To alert the user to increasing hazards, the unit has up to three user-adjustable alarm points.
Maintenance and security:
- The G750 datalogging option provides storage capacity for more than 30 days of continuous operation.
- Downloading is easily done through the PC serial port that includes user name, location, and a detailed report of exposure levels and alarms.
- The user name and location can be edited with ease for your needs.
- Maintenance will never be missed with a user-determined inspection overdue alarm. Fresh air auto zeroing and AutoCal® calibration make routine maintenance effortless with no potentiometers to adjust.
- To prevent unauthorized changes to alarm values, a code must be used to enter advanced maintenance menus to make adjustments.