G 450 Methane DetectorManufacturer of a wide range of products which include g 450 methane detector.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Operational Time||Up to 25 hours|
|Charge Time||4 hours with rechargeable NiMh cartridge|
|Power Source||2 "AA" batteries or rechargeable NiMh battery cartridge|
We are offering G 450 Methane Detector
to our clients.
- Compact and robust 1-to-4 sensor design
- Interchangeable battery packs for up to 25 hours of continuous oper
- Full 3-year warranty on all sensors
- Highly water resistant (IP 67
- Optional motorized pump operates in diffusion or sample-draw
- Watertight design: GfG's G450 is a compact and lightweight 4-gas detector that continuously measures CO2H2S2
- O2 and combustibles in ambient air. Its functional and watertight design (IP 67) incorporates an impact proof, rubberized housing to meet the toughest requirements of harsh environments.
- Easy operation: The G450 simplifies gas detection with three menu-driven soft touch keys. A large graphic display provides accurate readings of all sensors at a glance.
- Long life sensors: Factory-calibrated sensors ensure accurate readings. The extended sensor life reduces the cost of ownership. Sensors come with a three-year warranty.
- Operation time: Depending on the frequency and duration of alarms, the device will operate for up to 25 hours. Only 4 hours are needed to fully recharge a unit equipped with the NiMH battery pack.
- Perfect alarm system: An extremely loud audible alarm (103 dB at 30 cm) and bright, rotating alarm lights provide a reliable warning for gas hazards. Depending on the severity of the alarm, the display changes color from green to orange or red. The detector's battery status and readiness for operation are continuously monitored and displayed. Critical conditions will cause an immediate alarm. TLV, TWA and STEL values are continuously monitored. A vibrating alarm gives an extra degree of protection in loud environments.
- Sampling pump: A detachable, self-powered pump is available for sampling confined spaces prior to entry. A low flow alarm is triggered in the event of insufficient flow to the monitor caused by blocked or bent tubing
- Datalogger: The datalogger records gas concentrations and alarms over a period of 50 hours. The data can be downloaded to a PC for viewing, storage, and evaluation.
- Easy reading: The large, high-resolution top mounted display can be flipped 180° by pressing two buttons, allowing measurements to be easily read while the detector is being worn on a belt, pocket or lapel.
- Interchangeable battery packs: Rechargeable NiMH or alkaline battery cartridges are easily interchangeable in the field, allowing the user to choose the best choice for their application. The intelligent electronics automatically recognize the type of battery pack installed, allowing the remaining power level to be displayed accurately