G300 Gas Leak Detector For Smallest LeakagesManufacturer of a wide range of products which include g300 gas leak detector for smallest leakages.
G300 Gas Leak Detector For Smallest Leakages
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Battery Life||1 x AAA Alkaline dry cell, Suspender clip, Spare filters|
We are offering G300 Gas Leak Detector For Smallest Leakages
to our clients.Features:
- Small, light and robust
- Reliable monitoring of combustible gases or refrigerants (e.g. ammonia)
- More than 8 hours continuous operation
- Flexible and cost-effective
- Long lifetime
- Small, light and robust: Smallest leakages can release a large amount of gas with heavy consequential damages. By checking flange, screw and soldered joints regularly, the risk of gas leakages will be decreased. The G300 is the specialist inaccurate detection of leakages. If high concentrations arise in the room during detection the G300 warns with a bar graph.
- Clear and simple display and warning: Changing gas concentrations are indicated audibly and visually. The frequency of the audible warning changes with approximation and removal. Leakages will be reliably pinpointed even in huge piping systems.
- Simple control: Just one keystroke is necessary to operate the G300. With the rechargeable battery-pack, the G300 II can operate more than 8 hours.
- Detection range: The G300 reacts to concentrations as small as 5 ppm and measures up to 10,000 ppm (= 1 % Vol.). The G300 provides several audible and visual detection range indicators. Simply push a button to switch from one range to the other. This allows a successful detection even in gas contaminated areas.
- Sniffing around corners: The gooseneck - a flexible conduit - can be pushed into close slots and gaps. The flexibility allows to find gas leakages even beyond corners.
- Long lifetime: The G300 operates with the chemosorp-tion principle. It is characterized by a short warm-up time and a long lifetime. The zero point adjustment is performed automatically after key stroke.
- 2 versions: G300 II and G300 III helix-cable allows to carry the G300 II in the pocket to watch out for leakages with only the sensor in one hand. A combination of gooseneck and helix-cable gives you access to far away spots. Both the sensor and the extensions can be mounted without tools.
- The G300 III is a low cost leak detector for combustible gases only. The sensor is integrated in the gooseneck that is fixed to the robust detector.